Last Pentagonal Star

 I made the last Pentagonal Star today for my scrappy RSC 2016/7/8 quilt.
It's not this months color but it's still scrappy. The quilt has three purple stars because I  have been a bit hit and miss with my participation in RSC when life gets busy and I did purple month all three years! So I decided after making the purple and lavender block earlier in the month that I needed more green and yellow to finish this quilt off so I can start a new RSC project.


Then I put them all together on point with framing and added the inner border. I am waiting for fabric to arrive for the outer border because I ran out of the grey. The block pattern is in my Craftsy store: https://www.craftsy.com/quilting/patterns/aqs-pentagonal-star-pp-quilt-block/285054


I'm planning to hang this quilt in a quilt show this summer http://frontrangemodernquiltguild.webs.com/monument-outdoor-quilt-show

I love having more time in my studio now that I only work a few hours a week!


Thanks so much to So Scrappy for hosting RSC it really is a great motivator and has such bava potential for individuality 😍