I really shouldn't have...

I created this design image as a color variation concept for my latest book release Scrappy Adventures, just to give quilters an idea of how this quilt could look with a teal/turquoise/navy palette.


The pattern was originally designed to use an array of colorful scraps like the design image on the cover of the book which is due for release within the next 2 weeks.


But I loved that color palette so much I decided to make one in those colors! This is block one:


These are the fabrics I pulled from my stash to work with:


I have so many WIPs right now I shouldn't have started another one, but hey, you only live once right!

Don't forget my first book release Adventurous Stars is available now on Amazon.com, just search for Adventurous Stars quilt book, or there is a link at the top left in my sidebar or on my Quilt Books tab.